look at these idiots just sitting around
contribute to society
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
that’s both concerning and comforting
This is my proudest achievement so far in tomodachi life
if this isn’t the most motivational tweet in the entire world idk what is
Eventually we’re just gonna have to accept “ducking” as a swear word
learn your vegetables you uncultured swine
Turns out the world isn’t such a bad place after all.
Timely reminder that people are inherently good.
when you learn to do something really awesome and try to show your friends
Social Experiment 2.0
Jada’s case shares an eerie similarity to last year’s Steubenville rape case. That incident, too, involved the assault of a teenage girl, and that case, too, saw photos and videos of the unconscious girl spread like wildfire across the Web.
But unlike the Steubenville case, to which the reactions ranged from disturbing to downright egregious, Jada’s story is receiving an overwhelming outpouring of support. While the initial purpose of #jadapose was to make a mockery of a young girl’s sexual assault, her supporters have come out in droves to back her.